Diksha application is a famous and one of the best educational platform app on Google play store which is also known as the National Teachers Platform for India. This application has over 10,00,00 installation and 4.3 star average ratings on Google play store. Users can now download Diksha app for PC too. If you are having PC/laptop/Mac you can download it for windows 10/8/7. Android application can also be downloaded on PC by a way. Below we have stated how you can download Diksha app for PC on Windows and Mac. Apart from this also check the features and the installation process for Diksha app on PC.
Diksha App For pc
The government of India launched the Diksha app in order to leverage and levitate the digital infrastructure of education in our country. The application is being used by many teachers across our country to provide technological Solutions in schools. The government of various states in our country has encouraged teachers to use Diksha app in order to promote studies in a digital way via Diksha app. The Diksha app download for PC provide study material which are affiliated with school curriculum is to students and parents. This app connects teachers, students and parents to get the study material which includes lesson plans, assignments, other study material. The application can be downloaded on android mobile as well as PC in order to download the application on PC you will have to follow the steps that we have provided for the installation of Diksha app for PC.
How to Download/ Install Diksha app on Pc
Diksha app can be downloaded only on android devices which are of android OS 4.4 and above via your Jio 4g Network. The application is of 11 MB which can be downloaded on any android devices. If you are not having the requirements which are given on the play store pay then you cannot access the content of the app. Follow the steps that we have provided in order to download and install the application on your PC/laptop/desktop.
- To use the Diksha app on your PC you will have to download an android emulator. Download any emulator from internet.
- After this install the emulator on your PC.
- Now open the emulator and visit Google play store.
- Search DIKSHA on the search bar.
- You will see DIKSHA – platform for school education, click on install button right next to it.
- Wait for the file to get downloaded on your computer.
- After it let the installation begins.
- Now you will see the DIKSHA icon on your screen, double click on it to open the app.
There are many features of this wonderful application. Below we have provided all the features which you will get after downloading this app.
- The portal is available in multiple languages which include English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada and Urdu.
- The application provides best study material to students, teachers, and parents. The content has been created by the best teachers and students of our country.
- The content can be viewed and shared later without any Internet. So often availability is also there for users.
- Learning materials can be checked by scanning the QR code of the book. This is a innovative and unique way of studying via digital manner.
- The study material provided on the app is related to the course curriculum according to your classroom.
- You can download the material in different multiple formats such as PDF, HTML, EPUB, H5b etc.
- Updated study materials get uploaded in every update.