Want to improve your trading knowledge to trade with FBS, a reliable broker with 12 years of experience? Then get to know and learn all the important features below.
FBS provides access to your account through various local banks and payment systems (e.g. Transferencia Bancaria, BBVA Bancomer, Neteller, PerfectMoney, etc.), bank cards, bank transfers, and exchangers. It’s no secret that today you can also fund your account with cryptocurrencies.
The Purpose and Operation of FBS
FBS is a reputable broker regulated by IFSC and CySEC. These regulatory organizations require FBS to keep client funds in separate accounts, separate from the brokerage account.
All funds can only be used for trading activities. They must also be available for withdrawal by traders at any time.
FBS Minimum Deposit
Well, the minimum FBS trading deposit is $1.
Nevertheless, the figure for FBS varies depending on the chosen trading account. The Cent account has the smallest initial deposit – from $1, while the minimum deposit required to open an ECN account is $1000.
FBS Deposit Methods
Traders can use the following payment methods when depositing in their trading accounts:
- Credit/debit card (USD, EUR);
- Neteller (USD, EUR);
- Sticpay (USD);
- Skrill (USD, EUR);
- Perfect Money (USD, EUR).
You can also use local exchange offices. The processing time of the request by all methods is instant and it is a significant advantage.
Minimum Deposit Fee
- Credit/Debit Card – $1 commission;
- Neteller – 2%, with a minimum fee of $1;
- Sticpay – 2.5% together with $0.3 commission;
- Skrill – 1% together with $0.32 commission;
- Perfect Money – 0.50% commission.
Traders should also make sure that their financial institution does not charge additional fees for both deposits and withdrawals.
Step-by-step Guide to Making the Minimum Deposit into an FBS Account
Once traders have successfully registered a real trading account, they can follow the steps below to trading deposit the minimum amount:
- Selecting a Website – select “Deposit” from the “Finances” section of the Commerce section of the website.
- Select a Payment Method – select your preferred payment method, online or offline, and select the ‘deposit’ tab.
- Select a Trading Account – select the trading account that the trader wants to deposit, if they have more than one, and enter the amount they want to deposit.
- Confirm Deposit – confirm the deposit on the next page to complete the deposit.
Deposits are reflected in the trader’s account either instantly or after a few days, depending on the payment method the trader uses.
FBS Deposit Recommendations
Please take into consideration the following deposit recommendations for different types of accounts respectively:
- for “Cent” account the minimum deposit is 1 USD;
- for “Micro” account – 5 USD;
- for the account “Standard” – 100 USD;
- for the account “Zero Spread” – 500 USD;
- for the account “ECN” – 1 000 USD;
- for a “Crypto” account – 1 USD.
Keep in mind that these are just recommendations.
To find out how much you need to open an order in your account, you can use the Trader’s Calculator freely available.
So, to register a real trading account, the minimum deposit amount is $1. FBS gives new or experienced traders a 100% deposit bonus to increase their funds. All you have to do is make a deposit and activate the bonus within 30 days.