Football is one of the most renowned sports in the world. There are thousands of teams, hundreds of leagues, and tens of thousands of players.
There are several soccer apps. But, like most sports, the mobile gaming side of things is not great. There are some gems, though. Most football games either make you the manager or let you play on the field with your favorite players. We have a combination of both. Here are the best football games to download for Android.
eFootball PES Mobile
eFootball PES and FIFA are the biggest competitors on mobile. Many believe that PES to be a better game as well. FIFA has more items to do, but PES is the best game to play that should help most people make the right selection for them.
- Good graphics
- Outstanding mechanics and controls
- It offers team-building mechanics, online multiplayer, local multiplayer, and more.
- 12 new leagues
- Over 8,000 player animations
- Gesture-based control and standard button controls
- Friend Match and Local Match
FIFA Soccer is the most well-known football game for Android. It permits you to test your skills with a game mechanism that fans assuredly know very well. This game has superior graphics.
- It provides real soccer teams, leagues, and players.
- The latest update brings the ability to play a single-player campaign one-on-one or play against your friends’ teams.
- Engage your team and train them, then join in a World Tour event or one of the hundreds of League
- The game also has a mindblowing soundtrack that you can listen to when you customize the team and bring together players.
Real Football is another best android football game that boasts many licensed football players and teams, coupled with incredible graphics.
It provides a wide range of game modes, such as League, Exhibition matches, and International Cup modes. You can practice your skills anytime in the training mode.
- It allows you to customize your team kits, team formation, upgrade your stadiums and choose different tactics.
- Multiple camera views during demos
- 3D realistic graphics
- ReaFootballll also lets the players interrelate with other players by uploading pictures and sharing videos of that “one amazing free-kick goal” you may score.
Dream League Soccer
Dream League Soccer is the bigger soccer game for Android. It features complete games, full teams, and an entire field of action. You can build a team, make them good, and win championships. Additionally, you can also play real soccer with the team you assembled. The controls and graphics are not half bad either. That puts it in the upper level of soccer games.
- FIFA approved players
- Six divisions
- More than seven cup competitions
- Google play games achievement
- Sync process between devices using Google Play Cloud
- Build your stadiums
- Create, customize, and control your team as you like
- Create custom logos and kits
Football Strike – Multiplayer Soccer
Football is such a game that brings fun and double excitement if you can play it with your friends. Football Strike is here to offer double excitement like the actual game. Because it is a multiplayer football game and available in Play Store furthermore, it has lots of unique features that make it so renowned and addictive. You can meet them here in short.
- You can play as different popular teams like Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Borussia Dortmund, etc.
- Challenge players or play against friends
- Endless football fun
- Conquer career mode to earn medals
- Fast and simple gameplay
Soccer Star android
Soccer Star is one of the most feature-packed games on the Play Store, Soccer Star booms to deliver real football gameplay together with sublime graphics. You can play in the world’s essential soccer competitions: CUP, UEFA League, League, Champions League, and lead your team to the peak of the worldwidFootballll.
As a manager, you can also take control of sponsors and contracts. Different training modes such as penalty shootout, free Kick, assist the striker, allowing you to echelon up your soccer skills to be the new star football.
- It offers fully customizable options and can be played with various teams, and you can display your style as you compete with others.
- It offers the options to play in both offline and online mode.
- Easy and simple gameplay
- Excellent ball physics
Final Kick is a simple soccer game with a cloistered feel. It lets you play a shootout over and over again. You desire to score goals. It’s better for killing a few minutes, although the tournaments can take a while to complete. It is freemium, and that’s possibly the worst part about it.
- Weekly tournaments
- Decent graphics
- Online multiplayer
- 20 offline tournaments
- Simple gameplay
- Authentic animations
- Simple control