In today’s time when every single business is going online (or at least trying to build an online presence) and in my view, the first thing any business person or local business person must do is to build a website or blog around their business.
Now, everyone is very well aware of the benefits of having a website or how important it is for a business working on this planet to have a website I today’s era for effective online presence and serve their audience and customers efficiently.
Apart from building a website or a blog, one can also opt for other mediums like YouTube, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.…), or funnels, or else, as there is no full stop to the list.
However, no matter whichever platform or medium you may choose to build the inline presence of yourself or your business, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) will play a very crucial role to bring in the laser targeted audience and customers to you.
Let’s see step-by-step how SEO is so important?
What is Search Engine Optimisation or SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a process of optimizing your content on any platform with some specific strategies according to the requirements of the particular platform to get more visibility to your content (and more leads) organically.
Breaking down this definition in a simpler form:
SEO is just a strategic process that you can learn and execute on your website or social media profiles or at any platform to rank your content (blog article, audio podcast, Fb group, YouTube video, etc) higher for 2 reasons:
- To get more visibility
- To get more customers or clients
And the best part, absolutely for FREE!
Why do Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on any platform?
As I told you that following the SEO strategies and doing it on your website, your content can get more visibility that will eventually lead to more sales or getting more clients in a completely organic way, without even paying a penny to anyone or spending money on ad campaigns.
And as we all know the customers are the lifeblood, the oxygen for any business to thrive, what can be better than getting and acquiring them absolutely for FREE?
So, for this reason alone one should opt-in for doing SEO.
Why Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is important?
The short answer: to get the quality traffic and to grow your business at the least possible cost.
Going into the details, you have lots of sources that you can use to get traffic and customers from. Some are paid while others let you get traffic for free. Let’s compare them.
- Ad sourced traffic from Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.: You need to spend a ton of money to acquire customers here and as the cost is raising day by day, it is tough for local and small businesses to compete here.
- Social media: Here, you just need to upload content for free and drive traffic once you build a good follower base. However, it takes time and does not provide a regular- consistent targeted audience that will not convert into buyers.
- YouTube: it is a great platform to drive laser targeted audiences consistently but again, it either needs SEO or ad support.
- Finally, search engine optimization (SEO): once done properly, your business will get
Consistent traffic for years without you doing or spending anything.
How to learn Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Now you are perfectly set to use SEO strategies and grow your business with a long term perspective, then here is the main issue that comes into the picture.
How the heck you can learn doing search engine optimization perfectly with fewer efforts and get huge advantages?
Without building any suspense, you learn SEO in 3 ways:
- Surfing through the whole internet day in and day out and give away a year or so to learn SEO strategies.
- Buy some very expensive courses ranging from rs. 5,000 to 50,000 and get disappointed with most of them.
- Buy the best books on SEO at a very affordable price and learn to do it step-by-step in almost less than 30 days.
I don’t know about you, but I will and always will opt for option 3 and if you think the same, you can check the best SEO books here.
So now, when you know almost everything about search engine optimization or SEO, why to focus and so SEO, its importance, and how you can learn SEO easily, I would love to hear from you.
Are you going to learn and do search engine optimization around your business to get more visibility?
Or, are you still in the dilemma of whether or not you should do it or how to do it perfectly?
Either way, comment down and tell me.