Responsive web design is a web designing approach focusing on developing sites that give an excellent viewing experience. it includes comfort at navigation and ease to read with optimum resizing and scrolling that works on desktop computers and even mobile phones. Responsive web design addresses the changing prospects of browsers, devices, and orientation by creating adaptive and flowing web sites. In other words, it could be stated as responsive web design is an efficient measure simply showing your web site content without considering any specific device if you are interested in tech to discover our site Techlux for more tech style and gear
Elements of Responsive Web Design
Let’s take a WordPress e-commerce website designed according to responsive techniques includes three basic elements:
- Media query – media queries could be used to apply different style rules to page based on characteristics of the device displaying site. Semantic operators such as AND and NOT could be used to test for several features of combined queries. Features include height, width, max-width, device height, orientation, resolution, etc.
Flexible grids – fluid grid concept include the page elements size to be in relative percentage rather than absolute units. Developers should avoid using pixels as for today it is almost pixel oriented description of layout and text sizes.
Target / context = result
This means you need to have some math to achieve a flexible grid. This is perfectly applied in WordPress plugin. You will see some great flexible grid options.
- Flexible images – images also need to be sized in relative units up to 100%. This feature allows you to adapt the image to load differently depending upon the device by using scaling. This feature is very significant in websites for WordPress e-commerce and WP project manager.
Is Responsive Design Really Helpful?
Native Tablet applications are usually taken as more engaging than browser-based web applications. There are certain characteristics of native experience that presents it differently from other browser-based web applications. While considering a responsive design approach to optimize web experiences for tablets, most of the developers are keen to design a more “app-like” mobile web experience.
There exist significant gaps between browser-based web experience which can be optimized for improved tablet use. This not only helps to put forward reveal existing desktop web experience more intuitively but also give a vital approach with responsive web design. Organizations have often strived hard to optimize the tablet experience by the desktop experience, particularly assigning the additional cost of optimizing web experience.
Improve the WordPress Website Experience
There are certain vital aesthetics of native tablet app design that can be used as an acceleration to improve the web experience
- Simplified navigation paths – To keep navigation easy to find when required, without diverging from the rest of the experience, tablet applications employ simplistic navigation techniques making use of the extra screen real estate area.
- Focus on design principle – One of the features that a tablet application holds is the focus at each screen taking cognizance of the core user task. To make the experience more flawless, distractions are removed that may take away from the core element.
- Persistent actions – Tablet applications generally make use of toolbars that are placed along with points of action at an easy reach. Adding to this, there are various actions related to a particular piece of content that is placed in the proximity to that item in the manner which indicates how it can be manipulated. Now optimize your actions using we devs appsero
- Use of transitions and animations – Attenuate animations and transitions can help offer tablet experiences which feel much prompt and engaging as well as helping provide ample feedback at the times while the user completes an action. I find some best animations in wedevs elementor Addons plugins. It is Powerful elementor widgets to create beautiful websites. This plugin has many features for free.
WordPress Plugins Revolution
WordPress plugins revolution has completely changed the developer’s order of implementing their jobs. Scenario reveals it’s time now to change your old fashion WordPress themes to new plugins management. Templates in the website theme need to change according to the requirement of author requirement.
Many themes in the market are come up with just the basic grid structure. The remaining CSS and js part is being done by plugins. There are many good WordPress plugins in the market to solve all the responsive problems on the website. You can have a try with beaver builder, Divi builder, elementor, WPBakery, and many more.
To overcome eCommerce website problems there are many plugins. We devs provide some wonderful solutions for all your business needs. You can easily start a multi-vendor eCommerce website.